General > New Member Introductions

a Hello from Frome o/

<< < (4/5) > >>

rmii:
Hello and happy Friday!!

Thanks everyone \o/ I feel part of the family already 🤠

I’ll start a thread to show my “progress” 😅 I am very self conscious about any work I do, and so far I am really not proud of it. But even if only to show people what not to do or give ideas, I’ll do it.

I chose motogadget because I feel I am too dumb to figure out all wiring and my loom was full of cut cables. Not going to use anything else apart from alarm.

I am around £700 over budget 😅🥹
But happy and I’ll not drink until the bike is ready to help with costs

Thank you all and I’ll keep you posted on the “restoration” thread.

Enjoy your weekend o/

davidcumbria:
Welcome looking forward to your thread. I have a delkevich 4-1 on my bike and can confirm it sounds pleasantly rorty and did not require jetting changes.

Matt_Harrington:
If I was to re-wire a bike again, I would use the Motogadget. Nice bit of kit and had lots of extra functionality on it. I like the fact all relays are on the unit and it has an immobiliser. Look forward to seeing the progress.

andy120t:
...aside from that, it would be interesting to see how it works as it's a pretty decent price!

Laverda Dave:
A belated welcome to the forum Romelo. You have already caused interest in your restoration, have fun in the shed during the remainder of the winter and into the spring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version