General > New Member Introductions

<< < (2/4) > >>

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Welcome to the sohc Forum Don, you are a relative youngster as I will be 76 in a few months.
We have quite a few members here restoring 500's with two members  who are very knowledgeable in alpabetical order Bryanj & Oddjob.

Many of us have wrestled with wiring as it can appear daunting especially with any faded original wiring - once you have a go it does seem to fall into place even when some replacement looms have their own ideas about colours.  When you start connecting the wiring in the headlamp bowl by matching colours, fitting male into female etc it soon reduces to just a few left overs that will have you thinking or posing questions about.

Jan B:
Welkom Don, this is a helpfull bunch.

With a new wiring loom you chased away most most of the electrickery gremlins. I am confident that with the wisdom of crowd here on the forum you will resolve almost any problem.

Johnny4428:
Welcome Don, good to have another enthusiast onboard.

davidcumbria:
Hi there I’m just up the road in south lakes so might be able to help out with the wiring if you’re stuck. I found the clearest wiring diagram was in back of a Haynes manual and makes the job quite doable.

paul G:
Welcome Don some great knowledge on here.
As for your garage I bought one of these and would Highly Highly recommend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version