General > Out & About

Cold February run.

<< < (2/3) > >>

taysidedragon:
Beautiful pics. 👍

Orcade-Ian:
Good on you Johnny!
Did you go into the Barrier Cafe?(Commodore as was) Not sampled it yet but it's on the list.  I was out on Monday on the Forza with the mate on his new CRF Rallye - cracking day initially but got well soaked later.  Had to stand out of the deluge in the toilet block in Evie to have our coffee - not the most inviting of places!  Still have that 550 tank for you. Lovely day yesterday but had to go swimming/shopping so needed the car - it's always the way.

Speak soon,
Ian

Johnny4428:
Thanks Gareth, that’s the No1 Churchill barrier in the background. There are 4 that link the south islands.
Ian I didn’t visit the barrier view cafe yesterday but have been a couple of times, nice coffee and cake there! Nice to get out even for a short blast. Thanks for reminding me about the tank. Or should I say “tanks”😜

Laverda Dave:
That looks like a beautiful place to enjoy a winter ride Johnny.
I took the VFR out on Monday for a local ride, first time I've been out on the bike in three months!

Johnny4428:

--- Quote from: Laverda Dave on February 15, 2024, 10:37:31 AM ---That looks like a beautiful place to enjoy a winter ride Johnny.
I took the VFR out on Monday for a local ride, first time I've been out on the bike in three months!

--- End quote ---

Great that first ride out Dave! I used to sorn over winter, but now it’s comforting to have at least one bike that’s available to take out on that nice winter day. Although this has been a particular harsh winter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version