Other Stuff > Misc / Open

DONATIONS

(1/5) > >>

Nurse Julie:
The budget has now been announced, I'm sure we are all feeling really flush and wondering  how to spend our new found wealth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
The forum does not run on thin air or goodwill, it needs donations to enable Steve D to continue providing the wherewithal to keep this fantastic forum going. Your donations would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

taysidedragon:
Donated a few days ago. 👍

magpie114:
Well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paddy65:
Been here less than a week and just donated. Great site, full of knowledge and from what I can see so far great people.

Thanks Steve D for all that you do.

Paddy

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
When I first joined this site you could view who had recently donated and by how much. I used this to obtain some sort of handle on what was being donated, my default position has been £10 a year as I am not advertising a link to e-bay for parts or selling parts here as a business. 

I have given parts away for the cost of postage if it's heavy or completely f.o.c.
I have sold some bigger bits here for either a loss or break even.
Likewise when I am given parts here I make an additional donation to the site usually by agreement with the member.

I have no idea as to the costs of running this site although I have noticed only one sponsor is listed who is outside the UK I think.

Previously I have been on Nissan 4x4 forum where the membership was £10.00 for twelve months - I was a member for many years after I sold our Nissan & Moved to Jeep.

I made my last donation in January 2024 of £10 iirc in a way I wish we had either a fixed fee or a recommended minimum especially if it ensured the long term survival of this excellent forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version