Other Stuff > Misc / Open

DONATIONS

<< < (2/5) > >>

Athame57:
Donated £10.oo  ;D

Nurse Julie:
The last time the costs were discussed, I'm sure Steve said it was about £400 a year, and that was many years ago. Maybe Steve could update us on the current figure so we all have an idea.
Ted, not all sponsors advertise with their logo.

Rozabikes Tim:
Just donated, not sure when last time was but but relatively recently I think. However recent events reminded me of what a excellent but difficult job at times he does. Well done Steve.

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on March 06, 2024, 05:49:35 PM ---The last time the costs were discussed, I'm sure Steve said it was about £400 a year, and that was many years ago. Maybe Steve could update us on the current figure so we all have an idea.
Ted, not all sponsors advertise with their logo.

--- End quote ---

I have no idea how many Sponsors are here as there is a side bar I assume all sponsors are listed with or without a logo.
Are you saying that you or Graham are site sponsers without a logo?

Likewise I have no idea how many active members there are - I can only guess that with the volunary donation system it works for Steve as it is.

Spitfire:
I don't remember when I last donated so I will do so now, over the years this site has helped with advice, information and recommendations so it's only right that I pay something back

Cheers

Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version