Other Stuff > What is it?

Anyone Recognize These Wheels?

<< < (2/3) > >>

K2-K6:
Some more info here http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=49541.0 on related USA sohc site.

Carrol Shelby the originator, no less  :)

Also called "Daytona" in their identification.

haden2342:
Amazing, well done! Thank you so much, I'd been search on and off since I bought the bike a few years ago so it's really nice to finally know.

Johnny4428:
Great work there Nigel!

K2-K6:
It's a distant memory bank from American bike mags before I was riding Johnny  :)

They had some really good accessories over there in comparison to us, I could buy them near my Nan's place when I went to stay nearer London in summer holidays.

What seemed like pretty exotic location, think a few were California based,  with very different location and lighting in comparison to us which likey had a Mr Mick Woollet togged up in wax cotton doing his best in riding a long term test bike covered in British road grime while lapping Snetterton with snow on the grass  :)

Think that gives a good account of British bike journalism  ;D

Also usually accompanied by text moaning about lack of low down torque and roll on throttle performance in top gear by comparison to Boneville or Commando peer bikes.

Bryanj:
True, but they never mentioned how many times they stopped to pick up detached parts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version