General > New Member Introductions

Newby

(1/2) > >>

Madgrandad:
Hi all,

My name is Ste and I'm from Southport, Merseyside. I bought a CB400 Four last year as a project, most of it was in boxes but im slowly getting around to putting it back together. The bike was not original as I thought, I did get a parts manual with it so I'm sourcing all parts to get it back to standard. Only pictures I have are for the strip down and rebuild, I will put a picture of the finished project (but it may take a while) as soon as I've finished it.

Orcade-Ian:
Hi Ste,
and welcome to this great forum - lots of 400/4 owners on here (me too!) and a wealth of knowledge to tap into.  I have a few bits and pieces from owning 5 of these bikes, shout if you need help.  My Wife is a 'Sandgrounder' and I lived there for 30 years.

Ian

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Welcome Ste, I restored my 400 during COVID - good thing is most parts are pretty easy to track down.

There is a parts book & manual for the 400 in Aladdin's Cave/Ashs drop box - downloadable.

Nurse Julie:
Welcome to the forum.

Athame57:
Welcome here Ste, I'm one of many fellow 400/4 owners here. Lots of expert advice and sources here.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version