SOHC.co.uk Forums > SOHC Singles & Twins

175a sloper baffle?

(1/4) > >>

Arch stanton:
Hello fellow members.
I have just been out for a run on my Sloper. First time it's been out in a couple of years. Great little bike.
But unfortunately. I have lost a Baffle from the oem exhausts.
I don't suppose there are any fellow members, who may have a spare baffle they would be willing to sell. Would there?
Yours living in hope.
Sean.

Bryanj:
At least you still got one to copy!

AshimotoK0:
It's not listed as a separate item in any of my sloper parts books but the silencer is the same as the CD125A sloper, which lists it as a C100 etc -001- part.
18311-001-030

Hate having to recommend this thieving b*sta*rd near me for one but he has them and, for once in his life not too bad a price. Can't guarantee they will fit but nearly sure. I can measure or sketch a NOS sloper one I have if you like to ask him to compare (not for sale though as off my NOS sloper silencer).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255988586298

Here is a pic of mine:-

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Arch stanton:
Hello Ash.
I rather thought you would come up with something.
And indeed you have.
I thought as Bryan suggested. I w.ould have to get one made.
I never thought they could be used on other models. I dont really understand why Honda fitted removable baffles in a 4 stroke exhaust in the first place.
Anyway. Armed with the info you have given me. I searched ebay.
There appears to be loads of baffles that should fit. Certainly cheap enough to take a gamble on.
I must say, my heart sank when I noticed the baffle missing.
Thankfully not such a disaster after all.
Thank you to Ash & Bryan.

andy120t:
Have you driven round to look for it at all? ( I still check the verges near Cat and Fiddle for the side panel I lost 35 years ago)!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version