SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB500/550

CB550K1 - rear shocks replacement - actual options?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Erny:
Nothing  ;D
It's there (like aways been), I'm just leaning in the curve so it's hidden. Unless photographer used photoshop to remove it, but I do not see reason to do so  ;)

cb550ninja:
TEC UK is based not far from me & has stated they cannot get the remote reservoir rears for 550 fours. They are available from US  TEC - seems like a franchise. US TEC will not sell to UK tho. You might be OK in Eastern Europe.

DomP:
Tec never have stock of any 550 shocks and don't reply to enquiries regarding when stock will be available again,  if it's true they can't get them they should update their website...pretty shoddy.

Laverda Dave:
Alex, try this guy, he is normally at the Kempton Bike Autojumble and is the SE Supplier of TEC shocks.  He had a few pairs left when I last saw him before Christmas.

BHP Performance
His name is David Hunt
Tel: 01932786030
Call evenings and weekends or leave a message.

ozzybud:

--- Quote from: Erny on April 02, 2024, 11:26:26 AM ---Just found these on CMS : https://www.cmsnl.com/products/rr-cushion-set-non_00000kit0058/
any experience with them, they look like OEM ones
[/quot

I have a pair of the CMS Shocks on my CB550  K1 and they look fantastic and seem to deliver a smooth ride.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version