SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB350/400

Buying large amounts of parts from yamiya or impex

(1/5) > >>

Dolomite_:
Ive bought my bearings from yamiya and impex because even with expensive postage its cheaper than DSS.

I've been comparing the prices on yamiya to DSS and most of the parts are almost half the price. Has anyone ordered lots of parts from yamiya? Whats the postage and tax been like?

AshimotoK0:
Yes as far as Yamiya but I get my friend in Japan to buy them and ship them, as well as other parts from Yahoo auctions in Japan, as they don't have eBay there. Not sure how it pan's out if you go the 'standard' route as I think they hammer you a bit on the estimated weights and postage. Probably a bit cheaper in the long run though.

paul G:
Ordered quite a few times from Yamiya inc bearings when I was doing the 750.
Always worked out cheaper than silvers even with the postage and capture charges.
This has always been a gripe of mine that Silvers are ripping us off.
Sure Trigger or nurse Julie will be able to offer more info as they use them all the time.

Dolomite_:

--- Quote from: paul G on April 04, 2024, 12:19:17 PM ---Ordered quite a few times from Yamiya inc bearings when I was doing the 750.
Always worked out cheaper than silvers even with the postage and capture charges.
This has always been a gripe of mine that Silvers are ripping us off.
Sure Trigger or nurse Julie will be able to offer more info as they use them all the time.

--- End quote ---

I've ordered from impex and that was fine and I didn't seem to get any customs charges unless its in the price.

What do you mean by capture charges?

paul G:
Customs capture charges  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version