Other Stuff > Misc / Open

Does this mean he is forgiven?

<< < (2/2)

Athame57:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on April 04, 2024, 07:48:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Athame57 on April 04, 2024, 07:24:15 PM ---uuummmm....I can't say I understand the post Ash!  :-\

--- End quote ---

Does this make it any clearer.

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
OIC!  ;D

Trigger:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on April 04, 2024, 07:20:13 PM --- If so welcome back!  ;D

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

I have already answered this question you asked me via WhatApp a couple of weeks ago or have you forgot already Ash  :o

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Trigger on April 04, 2024, 10:10:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on April 04, 2024, 07:20:13 PM --- If so welcome back!  ;D

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

I have already answered this question you asked me via WhatApp a couple of weeks ago or have you forgot already Ash  :o

--- End quote ---

No .. you didn't answer that question. I said he was shown as being logged in on the stats page and that was what your reply was about. This was  on the 'Who's on Line' section on the main page. So it was reasonable to assume that perhaps he was allowed back on again, seeing he was shown online on the main page. How can a banned member be online? It never happened with  'Bikepusher'  .. as soon as he was off the forum (I assume kicked off ) he came up as 'no longer a member'.

Athame57:

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on April 05, 2024, 01:27:22 AM --- I said he was shown as being logged in on the stats page and that was what your reply was about. This was  on the 'Who's on Line' section on the main page. So it was reasonable to assume that perhaps he was allowed back on again, seeing he was shown online on the main page. How can a banned member be online? It never happened with  'Bikepusher'  .. as soon as he was off the forum (I assume kicked off ) he came up as 'no longer a member'.

--- End quote ---
Maybe the software offers different levels of restriction/exclusion.

SteveD CB500K0:
Correct.

There’s banned and there’s deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version