SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB350/400

Rebuild parts questions

<< < (2/3) > >>

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
The Doughty washers I guess on the cylinder head bolts - a sort of washer with a rubber section?
The four large O rings on the liners where the base gasket is - mine were not in the gasket set that came with my 400 they were either missing or not included.
Seal kit's do not always include the rev counter drive oil seal - like lots of seals available online if you have the sizes.

Bryanj:
Not Kawasaki cush ribbers but Kawasaki primary chain, part number has been posted on here many times

Laverda Dave:
My High Level kit came with the barrel o-rings but the head gasket was badly marked and unusable.
It all depends on the kit you buy to what is supplied but when you get it check the head gasket is in good condition.

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
The Kawasaki Primary Drive Chain Part Number is 92057-1011 fits the 400 (23131-323-000) iirc.

I am not sure if this is correct for the 500 as my parts manual shows it as 23131-323-000 so the same as the 400 but written above the parts book number  is a hand written amendment to 23131-426-003 DS seem to also show the part as per the amendment.

Bryan or another member might be able to explain the change in part number for the 500. In a previous post Graham stated it was a superceded part number on the 500 - possibly stronger?

Dolomite_:

--- Quote from: Bryanj on April 05, 2024, 07:49:09 AM ---Not Kawasaki cush ribbers but Kawasaki primary chain, part number has been posted on here many times

--- End quote ---

Ahh I miss read you. Yeah I found the Kawasaki primary chain mentioned and have got one already. Not bad saving half the price!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version