SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

Opening that can of worms

<< < (2/7) > >>

Nurse Julie:
Show us a picture

Shetland Biker:
hopefully this works

Orcade-Ian:
It is a can of worms but you have many skilled folk who are into bikes in Shetland.  Have you contacted anyone involved with the Shetland Club?  People like Colin Nicholson, Geordie Jacobsen, and Joe Gray might point you in the right direction and although they might not be pure Honda folk, I'm sure they will know people who are.
Speaking personally I wouldn't send a completely unknown unit to an equally unknown 'expert'.  Surely there are people who could guide you through the dismantling process and individual components can then be assessed for wear and possible replacement.  Following that then this Forum will be able to make sensible suggestions.  We also have quite a few 750 SOHC folk down here in Orkney who I know would offer advice and encouragement.  You would also learn a lot more about your bike and be in a better place to keep it running in the future.

Ian

Nurse Julie:
CB750/4 F1 with F2 wheels, or a F2 with the barrels painted silver instead of black 🤔🤔🤔

K2-K6:
Looks full F2 rolling chassis etc, but motor appears previous to the F2  original.

Seems to have something like a Suzuki GS 750 type instrument binnacle though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version