SOHC.co.uk Forums > Recommended Sources for Parts and Services

bolts nuts and everything

(1/1)

rmii:
Hello hello o/
Happy Monday!

So, I've concluded *"what I can do myself" on my bike and during this process, I lost count of how many bolts I needed because I had to drill them out or they simply weren't there.
Anyone in that situation have a look at https://www.accu.co.uk/. They have everything, you just need to know the specs/size of what you want.

*(don't really need, but will go for a carb refurb and engine refurb probably - need to find a garage near Frome, accepting recommendations)

Cheers o/

Bryanj:
Bring the engine to Gloucester and i will do it, buy and ultrasonic cleaner and do the carbs yourself with an O ring kit from Nurse Julie and DO NOT replace any of the brass in the carbs with "kits" as most kits are wrong nowadays.

alexdecker:

--- Quote from: Bryanj on April 08, 2024, 09:51:51 AM ---Bring the engine to Gloucester and i will do it, buy and ultrasonic cleaner and do the carbs yourself with an O ring kit from Nurse Julie and DO NOT replace any of the brass in the carbs with "kits" as most kits are wrong nowadays.

--- End quote ---

If not kits, then single pieces from sources like CMS and DSS, or do you have any alternative for good sources?

Bryanj:
It is rare to need new brass bits but if available any Honda dealer

rmii:
Thanks guys! @Bryanj, Thanks!! The bike wasn't running for a long time so I will see how it feels after 2 tanks and ping you. Any refurb I plan to do will not involve cosmetics (I want it pretty inside :) )

Cheers o/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version