Other Stuff > Desperately Seeking!!

Main Jets 550 F2

(1/3) > >>

Laverdaroo:
Evening, I’m after a set of #98 and #100 main jets if anybody has any after a re jet et they’ve done.

It’s for Mejima, the 550,  summers coming on and I’ve finally ‘got round to it’ so carbs on the bench and tuning imminent.

I’m struggling to get any this side of the Atlantic and deffo not a set of 4 of each. Stupidly I forgot to get them whilst over in the states last time I was there………..like you do!

Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laverdaroo:
Ok so ordered some #98’s that I’ve found so that’s sorted, just after a set of #100’s if anybody has any?????

They seem to be as rare as unicorn plop but still hoping.

Thanks all

K2-K6:
Considered resizing some ?

https://www.primetools.co.uk/product/stahlwille-11085-jet-reamers/

Reaming is really accurate to finish the bore in brass.

Bryanj:
They are the push in with O rings arnt they mate, if so 100 is atandard 500 so im sure i can find a loner set for you

Laverdaroo:
That’s right Bryan, they simply aren’t available. I’ve mss as bagged to cobble a set of #98’s via Germany, Lithuania and one from France at great expense and their standards!

If you have mate that  would be bloody fantastic

If they were cheap to start with Nige, I’d invest in a set of reamer’s but for the possible 4 I MIGHT have to do is a bit of an investment I don’t need at the min. Good shout though, hadn’t even considered it tbh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version