Other Stuff > Misc / Open

Celebration of Life service for Morgan Pomeroy - Chester 12th April 2024.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Laverda Dave:
Very sad news Ted.
I think the previous replies by others sums it all up, we never know what life has in store for every one of us on a day by day basis. Personally I have always believed in fate and how everything happens for a reason both good and bad. There's the old saying that you have to endure the rainy days to fully appreciate the sunny ones.
I hope you both take the positives from the situation, Morgan beat the odds he was given at birth and went on to live a much longer life than predicted with the help and love of those around him.
Best wishes to you both.
Dave

Johnny4428:
Very sad indeed Ted for you and your family. Both my daughters are carers in the local centre for adults with challenging behaviour and compromised ability at all levels. I couldn’t do their job, but that’s their chosen occupation, they never speak of their jobs and we don’t ask. Confidentiality and all that. All too often these service users don’t have a very long life which does bring much sadness when they lose someone.🥲

Athame57:
This is very sad Ted. My condolences to all who loved Morgan.

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Thanks for your replies everyone , there were some 180 or so folk who attended in person plus an additional 50  or so who viewed the event as it was livestreamed to cater for friends too far away to attend in person.

davidcumbria:
An up lifting thread Ted. It’s good to hear the positives in a very difficult and thought provoking situation. My condolences to you and your family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version