SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB350/400

Fully restored CB400/4 on eBay

<< < (2/11) > >>

andy120t:
Why doesn't the brake lever have a protector but the clutch lever does? Do more riders fall on the left hand side,?!

TrickyMicky:

--- Quote from: andy120t on April 19, 2024, 07:22:41 AM ---Why doesn't the brake lever have a protector but the clutch lever does? Do more riders fall on the left hand side,?!

--- End quote ---
   It's got a replacement master cylinder.

Laverda Dave:

--- Quote from: kent400 on April 18, 2024, 10:19:54 PM ---The speedo has an F1 dial face rather than an F2 on it that has a km/h scale in green, the trip grommet is crumpled  and the stainless steel gauge mounting plates should be secured with cap nut rather than plan nuts.

--- End quote ---

I noticed the Speedo face Peter but not the lack of cap nuts. When you work with these all day I guess you notice the small but important missing details. He should have sent the clocks to you for your expert repair👍.

andy120t:
It's very nice, although my pet hate is a wonky numberplate, and the screws on it are also at different levels... ( and the screws heads aren't all aligned the same ..ie parallel to the ground!).

I see loads of expensive cars in the road where the number plate is screwed on but isn't horizontal - would you pay serious money and then know that that the garage couldn't be bothered to fit the number plate correctly?!

Laverdaroo:
Think it’s a wicked little bike, kept for a reason and cherished enough to put in a vac bag.

You lot are a tough crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version