SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB350/400

Fully restored CB400/4 on eBay

<< < (11/11)

taysidedragon:
My spindle nut is on the left. You don’t have to take out the spindle to remove the wheel. Slacken the spindle nut, disconnect the brake connections on the right hand side, split the chain(or remove from sprocket), then the whole wheel, sprocket, adjusters and brake plate slide out backwards in one assembly.

Replace in reverse order, as they say in the best manuals!

Athame57:

--- Quote from: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 24, 2024, 10:35:31 AM ---I'm with you on this Ash I'm a Leftie.

--- End quote ---
Blimey, it's going political ....what if someone is centrist  :-\  I'm politically mobile myself so I don't really give a hoot which way around it is from that viewpoint!  ;D

Nurse Julie:

--- Quote from: Athame57 on April 24, 2024, 12:28:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on April 24, 2024, 10:35:31 AM ---I'm with you on this Ash I'm a Leftie.

--- End quote ---
Blimey, it's going political ....what if someone is centrist  :-\  I'm politically mobile myself so I don't really give a hoot which way around it is from that viewpoint!  ;D

--- End quote ---
Agree George, as long as its done up tight, that's all that matters really.

Orcade-Ian:
I'm not too bothered about which way it's fitted either - what concerns me most about the picture showing the nut on the left is that I don't think the left adjuster bolt is sitting in the 'centralising dimple'. Looks too low to me.

Ian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version