Other Stuff > Misc / Open

Anyone go to Stafford?

(1/4) > >>

AshimotoK0:
I usually go to Stafford show as my son buys us both tickets and drives but we couldn't make it this time.
Anyone go and got anything to report back ?

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: AshimotoK0 on April 20, 2024, 01:31:41 PM ---I usually go to Stafford show as my son buys us both tickets and drives but we couldn't make it this time.
Anyone go and got anything to report back ?

--- End quote ---

I've been going for the last few years - my BiL who was taking me tommorow has Covid so not going this Sunday might mike the Autumn show instead.

Probably a good thing as I w'ont be looking at  Maicolettas.

Laverda Dave:
I usually go on the VFR but didn't need anything this year so decided to give it a miss and buy a ticket for the Bike Shed Show in May instead. 
I can't remember the last time when I went to Stafford in April (or October) and it didn't rain either on the way there or on the way back!

davidcumbria:
I was there yesterday. Absolutely rammed - the post covid thinning out is over. Bought a few tools - amazing that many stands didn’t take cards and there was no cash machine at the showground. Didn’t see a single sohc of note. Looks like this show has got staying power after all.

Moorey:

--- Quote from: davidcumbria on April 21, 2024, 07:35:54 AM ---I was there yesterday. Absolutely rammed - the post covid thinning out is over. Bought a few tools - amazing that many stands didn’t take cards and there was no cash machine at the showground. Didn’t see a single sohc of note. Looks like this show has got staying power after all.

--- End quote ---

It is a growing thing cash transactions are on the increase. Small businesses are fed up with paying for card transactions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version