Other Stuff > Misc / Open

Digital Speedos

(1/2) > >>

Johnny4428:
Can’t remember which post we were referencing Digital Speedos on but I have been informed my order was dispatched today. By the way I ordered on the 1st March. I have bought an Axel Joost module (similar to motogadget) and a wiring harness for my next rust bucket challenge!😁

DomP:
That's a result, they seem to have done away with the discount codes now.  I've decided to order my gauge from Urban Rider, not only cheaper but they answer the phone.

Johnny4428:
Don’t blame you for seeking elsewhere. I received my goods the day. Quite a neat box of tricks. Whether it’s any good or not I don’t know. I won’t be needing it for a period of time but I can add to it bit by bit. It was on offer!

DomP:
Looks promising Johnny,  I've tried calling them today right from opening time to now ten times, only ever engaged which makes me think they jus have the phone off the hook.  On that basis on definitely ordering elsewhere

DomP:
🤣 so I ended up ordering my speed sensor from Digital speedos, it was the only place in the UK I could find the Honda version

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version