SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB350/400

A hunt for seals

(1/2) > >>

Athame57:
I'm on a hunt for some seals, and I don't mean with a club either!  ;D When I had my recent engine rebuild done, they mechanic told me that the large seal for the oil pump wasn't in the seal kit I had supplied. I got that part from DSS no problem but it turns out there are some very small seals that also ought to be changed (why not say before?) as I've still got some leaking I'll endeavour to get them.
They are parts 285 and the twice numbered (?) 286/7 0n the CMSL diagram I've posted here. https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb400f-england_model14639/partslist/E01-3.html  .
The seals numbered 285 (part # 91302044013) on the picture I can get from DSS as they are in stock, but 286/7 isn't in the associated parts list on the CMSL page I just linked, so I can't pull up the proper part number/s to put into the DSS search box, so I'm stuck. Can anyone help?

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Julies kit contains all the O rings for a 400.

Athame57:

--- Quote from: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 04, 2024, 03:49:22 PM ---Julies kit contains all the O rings for a 400.

--- End quote ---
I'll remember that for next time, but well, y'know... I'm only after two little ones!  ;)

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):
Might be worth asking Julie I believe she assembles the kits from her stock of Ob rings.

Athame57:

--- Quote from: McCabe-Thiele (Ted) on May 04, 2024, 04:01:34 PM ---Might be worth asking Julie I believe she assembles the kits from her stock of Ob rings.

--- End quote ---
Will do. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version