General > New Member Introductions

Reporting as ordered...

<< < (5/5)

taysidedragon:
Nice dragon! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍

ST1100:
Lots (too much) was going on...

Besides keeping on top of the daily runners I refurbed a CX500 Eurosport, which alone took >1 year...
Interesting job, runs very smooth again, fully roadworthy, owner is quite happy though...  8)

Bought and fixed up a '96 ST1100, also running perfectagain, sold to a friend now...

GF's Kawasaki ER-5 needed attention, in January I got her an NT700VA (which she seems to like, won't stop riding that thing  ;D)

This winter one of the CB500 get's it...  ;)

Andrew-S:

--- Quote from: ST1100 on November 08, 2015, 07:20:46 PM ---First official tasks:
- replaced rear wheel bearings and seal on my '00 ST1100 (as seen in avatar)
- helped my friend/co-tenant to revive his '79 Z750

After 15 years grounding it suffers issues like seized callipers and such...

Once that's a roller with MOT I'll start knocking the CB500/4s apart... and be annoying with all sorts of questions in a dedicated build/project thread  ;D

--- End quote ---

Good luck with your two CB500/4 rebuilds and also the recommissioning your mate's Z750E - a stonking bike, I loved mine back in the early 80's and it's a rare Zed these days. In fact, it I threw it down the road wearing a t-shirt and jeans, not recommended!  :-[  Here it is after I'd fixed it up with new paintwork from Dream Machine.

Cheers, Andrew

ST1100:

--- Quote from: Andrew-S on November 16, 2020, 06:38:22 PM ---...recommissioning your mate's Z750E...
--- End quote ---
Engine is in parts on the bench...  ;)
He got heads, guides and seats made, new pistons are here, hunted down pipes/collector and silencers for over a year, dunno when he intends to continue... parts are hard to get for those bikes, Kawa mixing from various series/models doesn't ease things...
he's still chasing a wiring harness as the one in the bike is crumbling...

McCabe-Thiele (Ted):

--- Quote from: taysidedragon on November 15, 2020, 11:53:10 PM ---Nice dragon! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍

--- End quote ---

It's a shame the Lindworm skeleton  turned out to be the head of a woolly rhinoceros.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version