SOHC.co.uk Forums > Recommended Sources for Parts and Services

Bike Transportation

(1/1)

mickwinf:
If you want a bike moving and you are not in a hurry try BLD transport (Bikers Legal Defence) I used them to move my 500/4 from Falmouth Cornwall to Scunthorpe and only cost

RupertB:
Always worth knowing good transport services - I used this firm http://www.biketransport.co.uk/  to collect a bike in Spain and bring it to the UK. Door to door cost

tom400f:
I have just used Lee Costello Transport who I stumbled on via anyvan. Resorted to them when I didn't get too good a response from the direct route. I was quite wary of using anyvan but reading the runes and our pre-acceptance messaging gave me confidence. Once disclosed I found out Lee has various postings out there like this one - he's a top, top bloke.

VFR750 from Dumfries to Watford. Booked Tues am, collected Tues pm, delivered Thurs lunchtime. Guess there was an element of luck in the timing but I highly recommend Lee. There can't be anyone out there better.

info@leecostellotransport.co.uk
Mobile: 07811 353090
Office: 01909 470738

He says all his work is by recommendation - he doesn't have a website. Oh, and he says the classic/restorers market is big for him...

EDIT : new email is motorbikes2u@gmail.com

jakesthename:
Might as well chip in..
I've used motorcycledeliveryservice.co.uk before and could'nt be happier. Pete's a good guy, gives the bike a quick check over and calls you to let you know its all good or if there is anything suspect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version