Author Topic: F1 EXHAUST  (Read 955 times)

Offline kifer

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
F1 EXHAUST
« on: January 28, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
Hi I want to fit a 4 into 2 exhaust system to my Seeley 750 which has F1 running gear, It just so happens I have a set of KO down pipes which I was hoping to use, I know these are different at the head but was thinking of using springs has anybody done anything like this or am I wasting my time even thinking about it, Bike is fitted with Motad at moment doesn't look right some how, Cheers everyone..

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Re: F1 EXHAUST
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:19:27 PM »
Hi Kifer, the earlier k series exhausts with the spigots are a much better idea for fitting and removing the exhaust in my opinion,

you can fit the spigots to the F1 motor just have to remove the exhaust studs and use the screws with the spigots,

then use your KO down pipes and whatever silencers you decide on,  ;) cheers Mick.

Offline kifer

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
Re: F1 EXHAUST
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 10:06:24 PM »
Thanks for that Mick, for a change sounds easy  Just finished stripping tank needs ally welding then spraying exhaust will be next job fighting to get finished for spring. Must say as a newbie wealth of info on here glad I joined  Maybe I will be able to help someone one day.. wasn,t first in que when they were dishing out brains but willing to learn even at my age. ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal