Author Topic: Classic Bike nights  (Read 12715 times)

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
Re: Classic Bike nights
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »
Same here i was looking forward to going last night but it started raining about 4.30 ish and never gave up all night  >:(, hats off to you Bill glad you got home ok see you next month maybe weather permitting  :-\

Offline Goose

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 02:44:43 PM »
I'll have to try and come to this next month if work allows, as i'm in lytham and i've got family in lune valley. Mind you, judging by that video clip I could swim there...!  :o :)

Offline meerkat

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 03:13:48 PM »
I'll have to try and come to this next month if work allows, as i'm in lytham and i've got family in lune valley. Mind you, judging by that video clip I could swim there...!  :o :)
Hi and welcome to this forum. :)
I have a friend not far from you at Cleveleys who is a regular attender. The weather has always been a lot better than the freak storm we had last week.
The next meet is on the first Thursday in August, then only one more this year which is in September.
Retired and spending my children's inheritance.

Offline meerkat

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 06:19:58 AM »
Thursday 2nd August is Classic Bike Night in Wray village (not far from Devil's Bridge) starting at 7.00pm

The cafe will be open as usual and hopefully the weather will be drier than it was at the last meeting.

Offline mick

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 10:32:26 AM »
Hi Bill got my bike ready for Knott End tomorrow night & Wray thursday night  8), see you there, cheers Mick.

Offline meerkat

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2012, 11:44:19 PM »
Hi Bill got my bike ready for Knott End tomorrow night & Wray thursday night  8), see you there, cheers Mick.
Hi Mick,
Nice to meet up with you at last. Good turnout there at Wray tonight with 119 bikes parked up at one stage.
Sorry we didn't get to chat for longer, I was a bit concerned whether the BMW would get me home again but it was OK with a few clutch-less changes. I should have used the 400/4.  :-[
Cheers, Bill.

Offline meerkat

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »
This Thursday 6th September is the final meet at Wray village for 2012.
Starts at 7.00pm as usual and the cafe will be open.

I had clutch problems at the last meeting which I hope I've sorted now so I should be able to spend more time looking at other bikes instead of struggling with mine. :-[

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal