SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

CB750F tail light

(1/3) > >>

Galea:
Looking for a tail light for a 1977 CB750F Supersport but the ones I've seen so far are unlike this one.  They are either mounted by two screws or else 4 screws near the centre.  The one I have is mounted by 4 screws very near the corners and it has the following code: STANLEY RR501 SAEA 71   1ATPE181    1 E 11 3246   AU40L1A   JAPAN  R-169

Any help, better so with part number, would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joseph

Galea:
Close-up

Spitfire:
Looking at your bike it appears to be a CB750F1, initially I thought it was fitted with an F2 rear light, but a quick check in the parts manual for the F1 lists a 4 screw and a 2 screw rear light whereas the F2 manual only list a 4 screw light, so depending on where the bike was sold it could be original equipment. Here's the relevant sections of the parts manuals.

Cheers

Dennis

CB750F1 rear lights

This may also be handy

mickwinf:
this looks like its the same as a later 550 k3. I had a UK and a USA spec bike and the US one had the four screws nearer to the centre whereas the Uk one had them in all four corners. I might have one in the storage unit, will check. regards Mick

Galea:
Thanks for your replies, the bike should be a UK one.  Frame number is CB750F-1039XXX.

Mick, if you do find yours, could you check the numbers on the lense for me?

Thanks,

Joseph

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version