SOHC.co.uk Forums > CB750

Honda CB750 F1 cafe racer seat ?

(1/4) > >>

bluemouse1006:
Hi
Anyone fitted a cafe racer single seat on a F1 ? I've managed to find a link on here from some one who bought one for a K5 from bob the seat on EBay . I've contacted him and he says that he has sold plenty to people with F1s but he makes them for K bikes .
I also have a K5 with the seat hinge on the opposite side that on my F1 frame
Presume these can be moved and rewelded ?

Thought here would be the best place to ask

Thanks
Amos

Waggles:
Not fitted one to mine but I would have thought anything is possible if you are happy cutting and welding. The F1 hinge would certainly be easy enough to swap over if needed, the lock less so but do-able, just check there are no plastic parts in there before welding! Think the F frame is longer too? so check measurements before you buy or you may find you have to cut off a bit of frame too.

cb750stu:
Hi
I've just received my seat from Vonzetti I haven't seen it yet because I am in the Irish Sea on a oil rig my girlfriend says it looks very well made !!!
 When I ordered the seat they sent me pics of it fitted to a 750 no need for frame cutting just need to make up some monts and either weld them on or bolt them on.
Very nice people to deal with and they can make it in most colours I went for coloured stitching and piping.
When I get home I will post some pics !!!!

Regards
 Stu

cb750stu:
Sorry I forgot to mention its a 76 750 F1 as

Cheers

bluemouse1006:
Stu
Photos would be good and where u got the seat from ? Price ?
Thanks
Amos

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version