SOHC.co.uk Forums > Other Bikes

new cb1100

(1/2) > >>

Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP):
Hi Guys,
My local rag is very excited about the new CB1100.Modelled on old and new, looks to me like a CB900 but with retro styling.It is on the Honda UK site but not here in France yet .Anybody heard anything?The pics on the Honda site look good but I see f2 front end 900 engine, shiny 4 into 1 exhaust and some 70s bits.Like I said any words about circulating on this?
Cheers
Bitsa

SteveD CB500K0:
It was tested in MCN last week. Don't be fooled by the retro looks. It's a thoroughly modern bike (if air cooled and tubular framed!)
Good value too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP):
Thanks Steve for that.Looked at the videos etc not bad I think but here they will be nearly 11,000 euros bit steep.OK it was 5 years ago I bought my XJR1300 but that was under 10,000.Anyway cheers.
Bitsa

gasman:
Hi Guys
I had a run on one in aussie, pondered about it for days afterwards, having cb1300s-I wanted to compare them. Entirely diff bikes- I think that honda is trying to appeall to the born again biker from the 70s/80s. The good news --brakes are excellent, motor very laid back and certainly made me grin. It just looked as if someone run out of ideas when it was designed, it is basic looking but maybe thats the appeal.
regards neal

K2-K6:
Looks quite good in the test pictures.....now if someone were to make a replica K-series 4-into-4 exhaust for that bike then I think they'd sell alot more of them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version