Author Topic: Marzocchi Strade shocks spares?? Anyone know where?  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Oddjob

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Marzocchi Strade shocks spares?? Anyone know where?
« on: September 12, 2013, 02:21:57 AM »
Found a couple of sets of the above shocks in the loft. One set is partially dismantled, remember doing that quite a few years ago, the other set looks to be complete but didn't examine them due to space constraints in the loft, already have lumps all over my head from hitting the rafters, anyway I do remember that the dismantled set needs some parts, anyone have any idea where I can get them. Might reassemble them and sell them on if I can refurbish the dismantled set.
Don't play stupid with me, I'm better at it

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline Oddjob

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Marzocchi Strade shocks spares?? Anyone know where?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 02:40:31 PM »
Yeah checked there already John, seems they no longer support the Strada, a search on their site doesn't even bring up one result. I have found a site in Italy that sells the service kits, bit dear though, was hoping for something in the UK but maybe I'm hoping for too much.
Gonna check on the complete shocks later today and see what they are like, as far as I can recollect they had just been refurbished but why the seller was getting rid of I can't remember exactly but there was something and it's setting off alarm bells in my mind. Maybe they were for the 750??, I have the 500.
Don't play stupid with me, I'm better at it

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal