Author Topic: Who says kids are stupid?  (Read 1393 times)

Offline hairygit

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Who says kids are stupid?
« on: September 14, 2013, 04:44:15 PM »
An aetheist was seated next to a little girl on a plane, and he turned to her and said "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up conversation with your fellow passengers" The little girl, who had just started reading her book, replied to the stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"    "Oh, I don't know" said the aetheist. "How about why there is no God, or no heaven or hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly. "Okay " she said "Those could be interesting topics, but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff- Grass.Yet a deer excretes little pellets, a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The Aetheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it, then says "Hmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, heaven and hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?" And then she went back to reading her book. ;D                                 
If it's got tits or wheels, it's hassle, if it's got both, RUN!!!

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Who says kids are stupid?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 04:51:45 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Who says kids are stupid?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »
Brill
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal