Author Topic: French/ German Market Needles and Jets  (Read 911 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
French/ German Market Needles and Jets
« on: December 30, 2013, 09:30:09 PM »
Hi, Checking through my 750K0 carb parts, I found 4 sets of NOS Genuine Honda Needles/jets/clip which I got off Ebay ages ago for £13 for the four sets. The same guy sold some NOS K0 carbs complete for £999 !! He also sold a really nice unrestored Sandcast bike and rare race parts.

These  jet kits are however listed for French & German markets Honda P/N 16012-300-611     

(the UK P/N is 16012-300-014)

The only thing I can find on the NET is from an aftermarket supplier of pattern kits:-

"16012-300-611 is used German and French models and the needle is slightly leaner than 16012-300-014, the needle jet is the same. Consists of needle jet, needle and needle clip"

Anyone know if these are OK to use in UK or are French/German HM300 / NoNumber Exhausts different?

Cheers  AshD
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:33:51 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
Re: French/ German Market Needles and Jets
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 08:38:36 AM »
There is no note in the early US parts book i have of any difference but then that is the same on the carbs. Only way to be sure is to get hold of a UK parts book/microfiche and look to see if the end number changes like the needle sets. Personaly I would expect the exhaust to be the same for all markets as they are a relatively expensive buy in part

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Re: French/ German Market Needles and Jets
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 11:50:48 AM »
There is no note in the early US parts book i have of any difference but then that is the same on the carbs. Only way to be sure is to get hold of a UK parts book/microfiche and look to see if the end number changes like the needle sets. Personaly I would expect the exhaust to be the same for all markets as they are a relatively expensive buy in part

Looked at my K0/K1/K2 .pdf Parts Manual Bryan and there are different part no's for different markets , only for HM300 though. There are specific part no's for HM300's for France,Germany,Holland and European Direct sales   and alternatives for UK, USA !! Interesting that DSS stocks the needle jet kits I have but the UK/USA part is Special Order.

Got a brilliant .pdf with parts manuals for all models and service manuals, articles etc but its a 120 MB file so too big to post here. Maybe I got it from US SOHC.net  site, will check, really useful though.

Cheers AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal