General > Announcements

Webshop open for business - 20th Anniversary Logo merchandise

(1/2) > >>

SteveD CB500K0:
I have revamped the webshop and worked with Glenn and our graphic designer to put the new merchandise online.

You can now order t-shirts, sweats, caps, stickers etc by going to www.cafepress.co.uk/sohc4

The shop contains three sections:

* Original round Logo (but revamped graphically)
* Original 10th Anniversary Logo (unchanged)
* New 20th Anniversary Logo
The global poll (sohc.co.uk and sohc4.net) was overwhelmingly in favour of the red/white logo shown below in both light-background and dark-background versions.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

If anyone is interested, our designer is Salli at www.nutty-tart.co.uk (she rides a Moto Guzzi, but we'll let her off...)

Steve

mick:
Got my T shirt and sticker today  8) ordered them on the 4th of Feb came from the czech republic  :) pictures to follow  ;) cheers Mick.

SteveD CB500K0:
Glad to hear it Mick. I'll be interested in your views as the quality of the shirt and the printing. I've always been really pleased with the stuff from Cafepress.

To everyone else, I get about $2 from each shirt and need to recoup my half of the graphic design costs (about $50) - so don't wait!

Steve

Johnwebley:
I went for Black shirt ,the logo looks good and solid,

nice quality fabric and print,includes washing instructions to help  preserve the logo,

thought I saw something on the checkout about a free mug ?

but I must have been mistaken,
delivery was prompt

SteveD CB500K0:

--- Quote from: Johnwebley on February 10, 2014, 04:43:27 PM ---
thought I saw something on the checkout about a free mug ?

--- End quote ---

That was the "If you think you're getting anything free from this lot, you're a mug!" message...

I'm a bit disappointed with the postage charges but I couldn't get a UK online shop to accept the logo because of the Honda wing. Luckily Glenn already had an account with Cafepress and they seem OK. The 10th Anniversary shirts were ordered and posted by Glenn and although the prices ended up very reasonable he swore he'd never do it again!

Now I need to get the 10,000 members on the .net site to put their $$$ where their mouth is   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version