Author Topic: Are we a bunch of moaners hiding behind our keyboards ??????  (Read 846 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
The guy from R & S Plating said the other day "Not really anything I can say, these forums are used by people who would rather moan via a keyboard than contact us direct".
Does he have a point? I bought a pair of carbs from DK  recently, which turned out to be rubbish and I had a good old moan on here but didn't phone them first. But people on here recommended I just contact them to explain, which I did and they sent me another set and said I could keep the original set and couldn't apologize enough. I just bought a CB350 toolbox from them and they sent a battery frame instead!!  This time I just phoned them and they are sending the right part and again allowing me to keep the wrong part they sent.
BTW have you seen the stuff DK pack their parts in, a kind of  finely shredded plastic that has to be the messiest stuff ever. Oh dear moaning into my keyboard again    ;D ;D

Cheers .. AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
Re: Are we a bunch of moaners hiding behind our keyboards ??????
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 06:43:34 PM »
Ash, will you stop moaning into your keyboard and give some good advice. I thought that what a forum was for. O' and some cheap hard to find parts. ;)

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 07:38:58 PM »
There is a difference between moaning behind a keyboard , and spreading the word about bad sellers/ bad services, thats the beauty of the internet you can help others not make the same mistakes, i think many of us have taken it on the chin and not bothered directly complaining about sellers on ebay or people who provide services such as powder coating and chroming etc but still feel the experience should be shared with others via forums
pete

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 07:46:19 PM »
Na Pete, never take anything on the chin. I love a face to face. I think it is bad business on R&S Plating to come up with that quote. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal