Other Stuff > Misc / Open

Travel/Misc Stories

(1/1)

Binman180:
I haven't found many posts regarding trips, days out, stories etc on the forum so far (Perhaps i'm not looking hard enough... Often happens when I look for the milk and assume we're out because I haven't lent over those few extra inches :o).

Just wondered if anyone here had any cool stories about travelling on their bikes or just experiences in general? Humorous, Total Mares or just plain old good'uns?  ;D

Example: There are quite a few great/funny reads over here: http://yewemmgee.blogspot.co.uk/ It's always worth a read when I'm on lunch break!

Sharing is caring!

Johnwebley:
I agree,

I live in the west midlands,so I head into wales !.wonderful roads ,and scenery ,

up to Port Madoc over Snowdonia ,and onto Port Merion,

several time a trip down to Cornwall,either over several days and staying B&B,or a day trip,about 500 miles in the day,sore shoulders and numb bum !!!!

several of the cornish  trip pic are on the gallery,

most important,wonderful ice cream at Triggs ,The Lizard !!  well worth a visit !!

florence:
I usually ride my bike 4 miles to the nearest village shop or to work around Devon.  I don't have time to go on road trips anymore, although, last week, my wife agreed to ride pillion to the local pub for the first time in sixteen years, so maybe when the children get a bit older, we may get to resume our bike trips which now seem a distant memory.

florence:
she did ask me if it was normal for her boots to scrape on the edges  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version