Other Stuff > What is it?

what 750??

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bryanj:
From the US id book i have the CB750K'76 750 FOUR starts at frame CB750-2540001; engine CB750E-2428762.

Note there is no "K" in the frame number and if it is US there should be evidence of a vin plate, usually R/H side of headstock

Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP):
Thanks guys
Bryan there is definatly a K stamped on the frame.As I do not have the frame I can only go by the photos this guy sent me.Seat hinges look as if they are part of the frame and the swing arm in it has a bracket on the top right side reminds me of the rear disc setup models.I am begining to think give this a miss as fed up with buying stuff that turns up to be the wrong stuff. Pic of the right side.
Cheers
Bitsa

Just seen this and it looks like what I have been offered its all arse about turn. Ebay N 351122284903
Cheers
Bitsa

Bryanj:
That swingarm is off a rear disc modle and I wouldn't touch that frame if you look at the welding arround the front tube to headstock it looks re-done to me, also the number seems to be stamped on the RH side of the headstock which i can't say for certain is wrong but all the ones I have seen have been on the LH side

Thanks Bryan have had bad jibes about this not surprising heard no more from the seller funny that.
Cheers
Bitsa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version