Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 3006 times)

Online JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 11:07:23 PM »
Yeah I'd be in for the above for one of the k0's...

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 11:35:09 PM »
Posted this on the sandcastonly site for you David:

Ashimotok0 : Full Member
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Yamiya has USA distributor
« Reply #8 on: Today at 06:31:28 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  Modify messageModify  Remove messageRemove

And now a company in the UK is stocking some Yamiya /PMC stuff. What's more he is based in North Yorkshire and not too far from me.
I have asked him to stock Yamiya/PMC Seats/covers/foams and he has agreed . David Silver refuses point blank to stock them because they have the HONDA logo on them and he is legally tied not to sell anything here with the HONDA logo on.

The link is :  http://www.saisei-europe.com/Shop

The person running it is called David and I have pointed him to this site. He is just starting up and offering a discount this month on some items.

Cheers ... AshD

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:39:38 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Saisei

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 03:03:47 PM »
Hi Ash,

You have a message  :)

All the best

Dave

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 08:43:15 PM »
Hi Ash,

All the best

Dave

Going to go with those prices David ..Spot on.... I will look to see if there is anything else you can get for me at the same time. Probably have a day out in your area and pick them up at the same time whenever they arrive.

Also tried to PM ..you need to change the description on your website of the HM300 copy exhausts they should read unstamped (No No) I think.

I am going for the full red foam seat but another member would like a price on the Yamiya K0 seat cover if you can get it please :

PN is   T024A   K0 OUTER SKIN, SEAT K0 OUTER SKIN, SEAT

Cheers .. Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Saisei

• SOHC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 09:05:18 PM »
Hi Ash,

All the best

Dave

Going to go with those prices David ..Spot on.... I will look to see if there is anything else you can get for me at the same time. Probably have a day out in your area and pick them up at the same time whenever they arrive.

Also tried to PM ..you need to change the description on your website of the HM300 copy exhausts they should read unstamped (No No) I think.

I am going for the full red foam seat but another member would like a price on the Yamiya K0 seat cover if you can get it please :

PN is   T024A   K0 OUTER SKIN, SEAT K0 OUTER SKIN, SEAT

Cheers .. Ash3

Great news Ash

I will look up the skin price tomorrow.

Message me your contact number and I will call you.

I thought no no was Japanese Engrish for no number? I could be wrong

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 10:05:58 PM »
Hi and welcome dave, this all sounds promising, i like the sound of this getting yamya parts, there are many things i want but sadly i have no money to buy ant parts for a few months, however i will be inquiring about prices , i will have to make a list like ash did
pete

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal