Author Topic: Comment by a guy on DSS Facebook page  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
Re: Comment by a guy on DSS Facebook page
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 07:09:04 PM »
Ash, that tooling is so old now. Today's machines have built in tooling and are amazing bits of kit. Today Vauxhall can build a Corsa in the morning and Vauxhall Adam in the afternoon on the same line. 

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 08:17:42 PM »
Ash, that tooling is so old now. Today's machines have built in tooling and are amazing bits of kit. Today Vauxhall can build a Corsa in the morning and Vauxhall Adam in the afternoon on the same line.
It may be old but if you are buying the latest  DSS replica HM341 exhausts then that's the tooling that's being used to manufacture it!

Cheers ... Ash
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 08:49:23 PM »
Ash
From what I have read on this forum sounds like you have a great relationship with DS.He is in business to make a living like most of us but no more spares knocking around maybe but he has opened up in the USA cant be that bad can it?The likes of me and trust me I hate buying from there because of ridiculous post costs but have no choice.We all wish for somewhere that has everything and sunder but he DONT.So we have to go further a field and the states had the most of everything.Said b4 somestuff good price some poxy.If he offered discounts on amounts spent and regular use he might do even better.Even the krauts if you ask offer discounts
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal