Author Topic: Re 'Coastpath' eBay Yamiya seat plus he's getting some repro 750 pipes in soon.  (Read 949 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
Dear coastpath500,

Funny because the one I bought from you only yesterday said this:-

"my last seat 4 sold already - there will be no more (from me
anyway)"

Cheers anyway.. If you let us know on SOHC.co.uk we could point
you to more sales

-honda_four_rider

Hi

I sell these (and everything else I list) without even seeing the stock – they are shipped from Holland(I list in Wales) – I was told we had 5 left (you bought the 5th) the warehouse guys tell me now that there were 6 in total – so I am sorry for the misleading and untrue sentence, it was written in good faith. 
The one now is definitely the last one – but after my previous experience I won’t be stating that on the listing – just in case they unearth another!
They are though, gorgeous seats – I don’t think you will be disappointed. Everything I sell goes through the Ebay system – mainly because we have a good system that rarely goes wrong. I store and ship from Holland because the costs of both storage and shipping are very much less than the U.K.
Thank you for your custom. I have some more CB750 mufflers K0-K6 coming on Ebay shortly – you may wish to alert your friends and associates in SOHC?

James Morgan

Sent: 29 October 2014 19:15
To:
Subject: Other: honda_four_rider sent a message about Honda CB750 KO seat - best quality pattern part made in Japan. Perfect item! #251696700154

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:23:43 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
To be fair that's a very open and seemingly honest reply. How much did you end up paying Ash?

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
399 and he's got one more. But why not tell me the first one was a Yamiya one?  I am going to ask him if he can give us advance warning of any parts he has for our bikes. He could save eBay fees and we could all benefit. Wonder what his link is with CMS. Can't help thinking HONDA have come down on CMS and they have had to offload the seats. Shame we couldn't get one from DS or Saisei, feel a bit guilty about that but if we wait around too long the exchange rate could hike.

BTW James how the hell do you get time to trawl and buy from CL in the States  ;)  Takes me all my time to trawl eBay!

Cheers .. Ash
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 06:06:27 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
:-) you been speaking to trigger...i have my secret methods Ash. One of the perks if working in the tech space - i get the texhnology to work for me...:-)

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
The first seat sold for 331, i was going to bid but did not want to compete with you ash, i bought the second one for 389, i  got a refund from saisei for the seat i ordered from him so i had the cash to get this one, all i can say is wow what a great seat, worth every penny to me
i do hope this coastpath fella starts to stock more early stuff , it makes our life restoring a bit easier, i am currently restoring two 69 750,s and it is bloody hard work getting two of everything
pete

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal