Author Topic: Rising prices of 750 K1's  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
Re: Rising prices of 750 K1's
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2014, 09:33:48 AM »
Ash, you seem to have a seat fetish with the KO  ;)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2014, 09:54:57 AM »
As I said in the post I was pi**ed at the time, but found it hard to type slurred text  :D

All I am doing really is regurgitating facts I have learned . Bit like those saddo's who win every pub quiz going but ask them a simple question about something 'normal' and they look at you dumbstruck. To be honest I had just been out with a pair of them like that but they are both linked to the police so I thew in one for myself and RGP /Rich. How do I get a dodgy PNC check on a bike I used to own? The best they could offer was 'Put an ad in the local paper, asking if anyone knows it whereabouts'. Yes Bryan I know it's a sackable offence but one of these days someone is going to bend the rules for me and I will find HDT2J.

Cheers ... AshD
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2014, 10:01:15 AM »
yet another pearl of wisdom, but where is it now lol  ;)
 why they never mass produced and sold that gold bike with white tank stripes is beyond me
BTW nice bit of detective work ash ,
you have revitalized a few of my brain cells for another day  ;)

Well it's definitely in the UK but I don't think we are ever going to see it !

YLY70 supposedly went abroad to a fairly inaccesable place  ::) ::) However, rumour has it that it was going to be auctioned in the UK but then all info went dead. God know what Frank would charge, if he got his mitts on it  ::)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:03:35 AM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 12:21:31 PM »
Ash - do know what VIN range is of the first diecasts that came to the UK?

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2014, 12:28:08 PM »
Ash - do know what VIN range is of the first diecasts that came to the UK?
well it started at 1010369 and I am not sure but I think the first 'batch' was 20 bikes. Mine is 1010382. I think there was then a fairly long time gap before us getting any more. Steff may know more or confirm if my info is indeed correct. The guy in York with the unredg'd frame has a VIN around 3 off the first bike (Mick's).

Cheers  ... Ash

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal