General > Announcements

Group Meet.

(1/47) > >>

Green1:
All this talk of group meets and nothing ever happens.
So if we determine how far people are willing to travel we may be able to chose a Start and finish location and for how many days.

Mick

Johnwebley:
OK,I have decided on up to 150 miles ,one or two overnighters,and maybe up to 100 miles a day tour around,

B & B is prefered,

oh !! and pick a sunny few days !! -)))

suggest last 2 weeks in july ??

Nurse Julie:
How about planning to go round in a big circle ?. That would probably give more people a chance to just come along for a day ride or an overnight stay, or 2 days or whatever they fancy.

matthewmosse:
That sounds an excellent idea Julie, for me a 2 or 3 day jaunt would be very difficult, given the kids. But a route heading from south to northwest then northeast then back south sounds good, the die hards can do a several day tour, those of us who are a bit less committed could tag along for a bit. Definitely after the frost and salt, it wrecks havock on the bikes finish and isn't fun. Ive done a decade and  more of commuting in it. I would need 6 weeks notice to book leave from work and only if no one else has booked already.

UK Pete:
I have put down 150 miles on the survey, if it did end up mostly up north i could bring the bike in the motorhome then join in the ride at a certain point
pete

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version