Author Topic: Yamiya Bodywork.  (Read 4180 times)

Offline pewe

• View Profile
Re: Yamiya Bodywork.
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 07:54:59 PM »
I purchased tank and side covers from Yamiya750. 750 Four, HONDA badges too.
The quality is 100%. Perfect paint job, new tank, no scratches at all. They ship the parts very safe and quick as well.
I have not mounted my parts yet. Tank, side covers + new 4-4.  I have ordered other parts too, always good.
Repair an old tank is not cheap either.

The small parts have to be ordered too that will add some $.
Petcock, lower tank trims, Honda badges + fasteners, fuel cap + pins, Sidecover badges, yellow/orange HM diamonds. OEM look better with the small detail with hm in the logo for not much more than the replica versions
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:03:44 PM by pewe »
I can't find a new bike replacing my old CB750

Offline Lobo

• Lobo
  • SOHC Master
  • Lobo
    • View Profile
    • Lobo
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2015, 02:37:17 AM »
Hi Alan,

Re colours, I refer to my parts manual & note the colour options listed for the model type (K2 in my case) & applicable frame (serial) number. The colour code is the final two letters of the part #.
Then check the area code... eg America, England & so on for applicability...
Note: the left serial number is initial frame frame applicability, and the right serial number the final frame for that part #.

Below have attached the various colour options for you, noting that area codes are not specified (ie blank) leading (me) to believe they were avail all over...
(the red highlights my own bike etc)

This said the true buffs might know better,
Hope this helps,
Simon.

PS pewe, welcome....what did you get for Xmas btw?!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:46:23 AM by Lobo »

Offline Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP)

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 09:23:30 AM »
Look the bizz dont they?Are they now mega bucks?
Cheers
Bitsa
Long Live Best Bitter.Status Quo and Sohc Bikes and common sense which you can not teach

Offline atlsec

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 10:43:24 AM »
Hi Guys,
             Thanks for all the replies again.  When the bike turns up on Monday (bought from DK`s by the way ) I will look at the VIN plate to determine the exact year etc. Still having probs with pics as it says they are too large  to attach .I will see if I can reduce them ,that will take a week as I hate computers especially windows 8 .
I know I need a complete headlight and I missed one in Wales by 5 seconds  because e-bay asked to confirm the bid and I pressed the wrong button ,!!"£%$^** .was not amused . So if anyone has one I would be interested .Thanks ,Alan .

Offline SteveD CB500K0

• Administrator
  • SOHC Jedi
  • Ride on the Steel Breeze...
    • View Profile
    • Steve's Blog
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2015, 03:35:46 PM »
Hi Alan.

I put a limit on the size of the uploads as massive pictures just eat server storage space (which I have to pay for)

It's very easy with a modern mega-mega-pix camera to take a photo that's 10M in size and looks no different on a screen than a 1000 pixel image (~200k)

Here's a link to a FAQ about how to reduce image sizes, or save them on photobox or similar and link to them.

Steve

http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,1825.0.html

2022 Tiger Sport 660
1971 CB500K0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal