Author Topic: Well at least the frame is a K0 !!  (Read 1201 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline steff750

• SOHC Expert
  • THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
Re: Well at least the frame is a K0 !!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
 ;) if you buy that one for the frame and the k0 engine from the one frank (our favorite bike seller ) is trying to sell
you are well on your way to a new money pit(i mean project) only costing you two and a half grand for starters :o
only the the anoraks will tell that the frame and engine numbers are a million miles apart,even then it will be rarer than rocking horse sh*t,because not even honda could make one with them numbers so mismatched , so its gonna be a one off,you just gotta lurv fleabay for bringing these two epic crocks of sh*te together,and you can make a k4 out of the left overs ,sounds like a plan, there you go trigg you was only looking for a k0 the other day its gotta be fate init  ;)

Offline UK Pete

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 10:52:56 PM »
Money pit lol

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 10:57:34 PM »
Trig wanted a genuine UK bike Steff . I only have one and you have loads  so over to you.    ;D
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Trigger

• Grogu
  • Engines built on reputation, not advertising.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 08:29:44 AM »
Trig wanted a genuine UK bike Steff . I only have one and you have loads  so over to you.    ;D

Yes, i only touch UK units, the market is over run with USA stuff. Makes the UK units very sort after these days  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal