General > Announcements

'BITSA' Ralph Wright- R.I.P.

<< < (2/16) > >>

hairygit:
That is terrible news :'(, he will be sorely missed. He leaves us all with very happy memories of his great sense of humour ;D, and despite living in France he hated the French almost as much as me! Plus he did us all the tremendous favour of exposing bikepusher for the moneygrabber he truly was. Thanks Ralph, a man now free to ride for all eternity with no speed limits or blind car drivers, you made this forum a great place to be! ;D

JamesH:
That is sad news indeed. A few of us had our 'run-ins' with Ralph on the forum, and he certainly spoke his mind quite vocally on here, but he was also gracious and humorous in sharing his views and experiences. He clearly had a deep love for these machines and a huge amount of talent, knowledge and pragmatism. His two K2 restorations were clearly a testament to that. He helped me out sourcing some hard to find parts earlier this year. RIP Ralph.

UK Pete:
OMG that has deeply shocked me, i had no idea, i wondered why his posts were getting less frequent, i feel so sad to loose one of our top posting knowledgeable members, RIP fella you will be truly missed by all on here
pete

Bryanj:
That hurts, I am a couple of years older and thinking what if, Julie please pass on mine and i expect all others best possible wishes and find out if there is anything needed

mike the bike:
You never know when your expiry date is... Enjoy your life while you've got it and do more of what you enjoy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version