Author Topic: K7 Rear Fender & lamp assembly  (Read 1616 times)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:18:01 PM by AshimotoK0 »
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Re: K7 Rear Fender & lamp assembly
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 06:59:29 PM »
Fit it on a CB550 K3??

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 07:18:01 PM »
I am not sure Piki maybe Bryan Matthew or Trigger will know, sorry I am not well up on the 550. I suspect taht the front one will though  if this listing is correct....

http://www.cb-4zylinder.de/cgi-bin/shop/__Schutzblech-vorne-Honda-CB750K7-CB750F1-CB550K3-Original-neu-Front-fender__13-SL014-10_04.04.html

“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Piki

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 07:23:24 PM »
Looks ver very similar...

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 06:26:09 AM »
Yes they will fit BUT for the rear you may need the light bracket that goes with the mudguard(we are ENGLISH only yanks have Fenders unless its a coal fire!)

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 07:12:11 AM »
Yes they will fit BUT for the rear you may need the light bracket that goes with the mudguard(we are ENGLISH only yanks have Fenders unless its a coal fire!)

It's an American style mudguard Bryan so on US import  bikes I refer to them as fenders  ;D ;D  On my UK K0 I refer to it as mudguard. Reminds me of when the teacher at my school  dragged me out  to front of the class and gave me a right boll*cking for putting a line through my number  7's in my maths book . He was ex-WW2  soldier and preached that he's fought a war on my behalf so that we didn't have to have lines through our 7's. One thing for sure is if you find a NOS 'fender'  it's usually a hell of a lot cheaper  than a NOS 'mudguard'
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:23:43 AM by AshimotoK0 »

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 03:33:09 PM »
You are right Ash, I must have had a bad night at work and easing some frustrations! Ive said it before but us and the US are two coutries sepatated by the same language

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal