Author Topic: Ashimoto's Dropbox Links for Manuals etc (Aladdin's Cave...)  (Read 82390 times)

Offline MrDavo

• SOHC Master
  • He who dies with the most toys wins
    • View Profile
Re: Ashimoto's Dropbox Links for Manuals etc (Aladdin's Cave...)
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 12:35:36 PM »
This stuff is like gold dust, thankyou.

Can anyone point me at an online copy of the user's manual for a CB750 K1? I know where stuff is and how to work it, but would still like to know what Honda wanted me to do, and how often.
1969 Honda CL450 'Scrambler'
1974 Kawasaki Z1A
2005 Harley XL1200R Sportster
1985 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Sport
1978 VW Bay Window camper van

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 04:22:45 PM »
This stuff is like gold dust, thankyou.

Can anyone point me at an online copy of the user's manual for a CB750 K1? I know where stuff is and how to work it, but would still like to know what Honda wanted me to do, and how often.

Its all here and more Dave  ...in my dropbox links

http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,8884.0.html
https://www.dropbox.com/s/anpzqn2r55f1o9k/CB750%20Mega%20Parts%20Service%20and%20More.pdf?dl=0
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Chris400F

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 10:06:50 AM »
Don't know if anyone else is having problems but I can't access any of the documents in Ash's Dropbox at the moment.
I just get the roundy-roundy 'loading' symbol but no document.
Tried last night and again this morning, various docs on two computers, but no joy right now.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 02:34:54 PM »
Don't know if anyone else is having problems but I can't access any of the documents in Ash's Dropbox at the moment.
Tried last night and again this morning, various docs on two computers, but no joy right now.

Loading OK for me but of course its on my PC anyway so best for somebody else to check.

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 03:49:22 PM »

Loading OK for me but of course its on my PC anyway so best for somebody else to check.

transfered the CB500 parts list to my Dropbox with no issues
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »
Great ... check out the Service Bulletins...interesting reading. Like valves sticking pre-prepping and Honda recommending a fix with 'Marvel Mystery Oil'

Guess these have done the rounds but originated with my Hero Bryan Jones...grovel  :-[

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2016, 05:33:01 PM »
Great ... check out the Service Bulletins...interesting reading. Like valves sticking pre-prepping and Honda recommending a fix with 'Marvel Mystery Oil'

Guess these have done the rounds but originated with my Hero Bryan Jones...grovel  :-[

yes,read those,also the exhaust replacement warranty,

what was that web site ??

www.crotchrocket.com

lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

Offline Chris400F

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2016, 05:39:39 PM »
  transfered the CB500 parts list to my Dropbox with no issues
Was that the K0/K1 list or the K2 list?
One of the K2 links is a honda4fun link, not dropbox - that one is OK for me.
Can anyone else open one of the dropbox docs. say the 350F/400F Shop Manual?
I have no problems with James's Monkey Bike pics, just Ash's docs, which I have never had a problem with before. Thanks.

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2016, 05:49:10 PM »

yes,read those,also the exhaust replacement warranty,

what was that web site ??

www.crotchrocket.com

I found them hidden on the SOHC4 site ... The only reason I copied them to Dropbox is that due to copywrite the 750 ones were detleted.

Offline Chris400F

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2016, 09:53:30 AM »
Sorted.
Maybe Dropbox has been updated, documents used to load automatically whereas I now have to select the Download button.
Guess I just can't cope with the technology!
Thanks again to Ash and others for providing all this wonderful and useful information.

Offline Rob54

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2016, 10:10:22 AM »
Hello All,

I have been able to download most of the .pdf files from the link supplied for the archive of greenbushacres site kindly supplied by AshimotoK0, except for the Honda Carburetion Manual and the CB750 Service Bulletin #39 (Which would not respond to selection).

I was however able to download the Honda Carburetion Manual via the later link also supplied by AshimotoK0 but the one supplied that enabled the download of all the files in .zip format did not include the CB750 Service Bulletin #39. This is the only one that I am missing. Has anyone been able to acquire a copy?

If anyone needs any of the above files, let me know via PM and I will see about getting a copy to you. Or if it would be preferable for me to supply them to a central location, again let me know via a PM.

Many thanks AshimotoK0 for all your efforts to ensure the information is not lost to those of us who need it.

All the Best,

Rob54.

Offline Chris400F

• SOHC Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2016, 08:07:30 PM »
Is the 550 parts book the F version or the K3 version.

I have a genuine K3 parts book if you need that scanning.
F

Thinks .... Is this a contender for the shortest reply to a post?  :)

I would say Yes Please to the scanning. I'm sure the info would be of use to someone; Steve could put it his Aladdin's Cave!

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2016, 04:15:18 PM »
My friend has asked if I can sort the electrics on his '71 Kwak H1 500 ..don't shoot me down in flames as it isn't a SOHC or a Honda

added it to main post Covers H 500 and H 750 triples

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jhu87j38ejtd7p/h_manual.pdf?dl=0
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:23:40 PM by AshimotoK0 »

Offline Bryanj

• Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2016, 04:25:39 PM »
I have the no 39 750 bulletin when my scanner stops peeing about. Concerns head gasket part number change

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal