Author Topic: Helloooooooo  (Read 4468 times)

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
Re: Helloooooooo
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 08:12:33 PM »
Ha ha stress almost gone. :-). Has been quiet without you around on the forum...Ash is on a mission though....

Offline Nurse Julie

• 1977 CB550/4 Mongrel Brat. 1974 UK 500/4 K1. Honda CD250u.
  • Grogu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 08:22:51 PM »
Ha ha stress almost gone. :-). Has been quiet without you around on the forum...Ash is on a mission though....
Poor Ash, he's always on a mission.....mission impossible I think  ;D ;D ;D ;D He is next on my list to visit for a cuppa, I can't wait to see all his lovely boxes of bike bits (Sorry Ash)  :-* :-* :-*
Still no tinternet at home, may be up and running later this week so it won't be quiet for much longer  ::) ::) ::) xx
LINK TO MY EBAY PAGE. As many of you know already, I give 10% discount and do post at cost to forum members if you PM me direct.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/julies9731/m.html?item=165142672569&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

LINK TO MY CB400/4 ENGINE STRIP / ASSESSMENT AND REBUILD...NOW COMPLETE
http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,14049.msg112691/topicseen.html#new

Offline Drew400

• SOHC Pro
  • 400/4 I restored
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 12:01:54 PM »
Congrats on the move Nurse Julie. Mind how you go on those long, flat, low-hedge-see-for-miles roads in your new neck of the woods. Cheers, D.
Previous bikes:Puch Maxi 50, CD175, Suzuki T500, CX500, Z200, GS850, XS1100, GT750 (kettle), RD400, GTR1000 (not too many boastables in there!), CB750F2 Phil Read Replica

Offline JamesH

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2015, 12:10:43 PM »
Poor Ash, he's always on a mission.....mission impossible I think  ;D ;D ;D ;D He is next on my list to visit for a cuppa, I can't wait to see all his lovely boxes of bike bits (Sorry Ash)  :-* :-* :-*
Still no tinternet at home, may be up and running later this week so it won't be quiet for much longer  ::) ::) ::) xx
I have a sneaky suspicion Ash will have the last laugh when he takes a step back and see's the Glory of his restoration work unfold as the bikes start to come together....I for one can't wait to see the result of his hard work and dedication...

Offline AshimotoK0

• Grogu
  • Mad Scientist.... more power Igor ! ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 09:13:16 AM »

I have a sneaky suspicion Ash will have the last laugh when he takes a step back and see's the Glory of his restoration work unfold as the bikes start to come together....I for one can't wait to see the result of his hard work and dedication...

Hmm piles of bits .. don't mention them  .. God knows how I have ended up with 7 bikes.! Just loving the CB500 resto  though... I suppose deep down it was always the bike I wanted ...'back in the day'.  Best time to visit me is when I have all my paintwork sets  back from Andy Parnaby and Menno ... then we can all sit down and perv over them ... be warned though my missus (Cathy) can talk for England !! Oh and don't let her make that cuppa ... not her best asset tea-making. Plus don't tell her any stories or you will end up in one of her plays!
“Alright friends, you have seen the heavy groups, now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah. It’s a new dawn.” Grace Slick, Woodstock '69 .. In the year of the Sandcast.

Offline Johnwebley

• SOHC Jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2015, 11:06:41 AM »
sounds a perfect excuse for a summer ride out !!

perving over old Hondas and a cuppa !!!
lifelong motorcycle rider,and fan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal