SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

My new spray booth

(1/5) > >>

MarkCR750:
I decided to spray my CR750 in honda race colours , red tank/seat and silver fairing, I'll change to the proper CR750 scheme later (and get it professionally done) , anyway it's too cold to paint outdoors so I built my own spray booth, and so far I've gotten away with it!, paint needs a polish with flour paper and paste when it's properly hard but not too bad so far, I'll have to wait til she visits her mom again to do the fairing 😀

mick:
Looking good  8)

MCTID:
Ha.....just reminds me of my Grandson when he's in the kack..........'A big boy did it and runded away' and also as my Grand Daughter said to her Dad 'Your'e gonna be in big trouble when Mum finds out'.........'Who's going to tell her' he asked.........'Me' she replied with her hand held out for a bribe.........

Anyway after the funeral, please pass my details on to your Missus and I'll buy all the bikes bike parts you have. Hahahahahahaha.

MarkCR750:
Ha, despite all the plastic sheeting particles of paint get everywhere, I spent an hour cleaning red dust from every horizontal surface, or so I thought!, a couple of days ago she asked why the baking tins on top of the cupboard were red, I just said "dunno, that's weird", I will use the "big boy did it and ran off" line if she finds anything else!.

philward:
Looks great Mark - wheres the tank from? I'm just going to look into ordering mine
Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version