General > Site Feedback / FAQ / How to...

Aladdin's Cave

<< < (7/7)

Nurse Julie:
I would like to help out in someway but, my knowledge of computers is limited to 'I know what I know and no more'. If there is anything 'simple' I can help with, just shout
xxx

AshimotoK0:

--- Quote from: Nurse Julie on April 04, 2016, 10:11:59 PM ---I would like to help out in someway but, my knowledge of computers is limited to 'I know what I know and no more'. If there is anything 'simple' I can help with, just shout
xxx

--- End quote ---

Just carry on keeping us all in check and reminding us when donations are due Julie

the-chauffeur:

Wow . . . been a while since anyone was in this thread. 

Couldn't find an answer to this - hence the thread resurrection - so apologies if it's covered somewhere else.  Do you accept donations to the Cave (as in copies of PDFs/images/whatever) and if you do, how does the donations process work?  Like what sort of stuff do you accept/what don't you want - and where does it go?

You've already got most of the CB750 stuff I have, but I've got a bunch of other, older Honda materials (CA/CL77, SL350, CB450) that could do with going somewhere more people can make use of them.  Also got some newer stuff that I reckon would be less popular (SL1100, Honda CB-1, maybe Hayabusa) but might help.

SteveD CB500K0:
Ash usually sends me a Dropbox (or similar) link.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AshimotoK0:
Anything welcome with thanks ... just send me a link to the file or email me it via PM if it's not too big.
If you want me to scan it that's a bit different as I think we would need to be selective. Some manuals are easy because they are not bound and can be separated into the individual pages to auto-feed scan at work.
Others are a pain as they can't be auto-scanned.

One scan we are short of on here is the Genuine Honda CB450K0 Bomber Shop Manual .. we only have the later 5-speed manual. (The Parts Book is on here already though).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version