SOHC.co.uk Forums > Project Board

Help needed

(1/2) > >>

Carb17:
Hi , I'm looking for some help , I recently purchased my first project bike which is a 1977 Honda cb750 k6 .  Im located in East Sussex and was hoping to exchange people's knowledge and advise for unlimited cups of tea and bacon sandwiches , any help would be great please message me if you can help , thanks in advance will

UK Pete:
Hi and welcome, just ask away on the forum about anything you need to know, this has to be the best place to get all the info you need, there are quite a few members from your neck of the woods as well
pete

AshimotoK0:
Welcome .. yes envious that there are  so many members in your neck of the woods.

First stop ..if you don't have Honda Service/Parts Books,  Download from my Dropbox . Here:-

http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,8884.0.html

Carb17:
Thank you both and the service /parts manual in bloody brilliant

masonmart:

--- Quote from: Carb17 on April 04, 2016, 02:44:34 PM ---Hi , I'm looking for some help , I recently purchased my first project bike which is a 1977 Honda cb750 k6 .  Im located in East Sussex and was hoping to exchange people's knowledge and advise for unlimited cups of tea and bacon sandwiches , any help would be great please message me if you can help , thanks in advance will

--- End quote ---

I'm in West Sussex (Horsham) and can offer what help I can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version