Author Topic: Air box tool tray  (Read 497 times)

Offline Maax1200

• View Profile
Air box tool tray
« on: May 01, 2020, 11:53:47 PM »
Got my self a Honda CB500 -74 a couple of months back. The previous owner had started to renovate it with a lot of new stuff including a fully restored engine. Problem is that a lot of parts was still missing when i got it, looking back i would say half the bike was gone. No seat, fenders, foot pegs, front or rear, no handlebar or swing arm etc etc and a ton of itty bitty stuff one never think about. The list is getting long thats for sure but i finally got hold of most of it but still missing the air box tool tray and (if reasonably prized) a central stand.

If anyone has something laying around and doesn't mind shipping to Sweden it would be much appreciated. Im wiling to pay a fair price in advance.

Regards Magnus.

Offline jon stead

• SOHC Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Air box tool tray
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 05:42:21 PM »
Got my self a Honda CB500 -74 a couple of months back. The previous owner had started to renovate it with a lot of new stuff including a fully restored engine. Problem is that a lot of parts was still missing when i got it, looking back i would say half the bike was gone. No seat, fenders, foot pegs, front or rear, no handlebar or swing arm etc etc and a ton of itty bitty stuff one never think about. The list is getting long thats for sure but i finally got hold of most of it but still missing the air box tool tray and (if reasonably prized) a central stand.

If anyone has something laying around and doesn't mind shipping to Sweden it would be much appreciated. Im wiling to pay a fair price in advance.

Regards Magnus.

Hi Magnus

I’ve got one of those available if you’re still interested.

PM me and we can discuss

Chris
2015 Triumph Bonneville T100 Newchurch

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal